Rose Maljanian Chairman and CEO HealthCAWS
I was pleased to share my insights at the first Annual PHA State of Population Health event on January 27th regarding my top 5 issues for population health management heading into 2022 and what I believe are the top solution areas that will contribute to improving health, quality and affordability.
- Behavioral health, including increased rates of depression, anxiety, stress and overdose
- Chronic disease screening, prevention and management including diabetes, cardiac, kidney disease and cancer
- Senior health and home care
- Healthcare workplace shortages and burnout
- Health equity and SDoH
Top Solutions across areas of need:
- Continued expansion of tele-health visits with documented outcomes
- Home based proactive, well-coordinated care
- Digital care extenders
- Friction reducing solutions for providers and teams
- Strategies that address barriers to creating health equity
Listen to my full presentation:
Listen to all presentations here.